If you are looking for a step by step solution on How To Reset Whirlpool Cabrio Washer, then you have arrived at the right place. Here you will find the step by step procedure to do the Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Reset.
The Whirlpool Cabrio is a very famous clothes washers and dryers model from Whirlpool. It has several very good functions such as huge capacity, LED display, soundless motor, steam option, temperature control and option to select different wash cycles. Normally these washers work without any issues, but occasionally some problems may arise and you need to do some troubleshooting to diagnose the problem. For many issues, you need to reset the Whirlpool Cabrio Washer to correct the issue. So, let’s see how to do it.
How To Reset Whirlpool Cabrio Washer?
Whirlpool has provided procedures on how to do the Cabrio washer reset. Normally, the reset method for Cabrio washers is different than the other models of washers. Please follow the steps given below and hopefully you will be able to reset the Washer.
Reset the Whirlpool Cabrio Washer METHOD#1
- Switch OFF the washer.
- Select the NORMAL mode in the mode selector dial.
- Please turn the dial counter clockwise one time (To the LEFT).
- Turn the dial clockwise 3 times (to the RIGHT).
- Turn the dial counter clockwise one time (To the LEFT).
- Turn the dial clockwise 1 time (to the RIGHT).
- After this, click on the start button.
- You should see all the Cycle indicator lights light up.
- Now press the Start Stop button once.
- Now Rotate the Dial,
- Rotate it until Rinse, Wash and the light is stopped illuminating.
- Switch off the washer and unplug it.
- Wait for 10-15 seconds.
- plug the washer in and switch on the washer.
- Washer should be now reset.
- For testing, run an empty test load.
Hopefully now you are able to reset the Cabrio Washer. You can try one more time if it does not work. Alternatively you can check the other method below.
- Touch any key on the display pad.
- It should clear the error, You can also try to press “Pause/Cancel” to clear the error.
- Select a new cycle.
- Click on Start Button.
- Switch off the washer and disconnect it, if the error is still showing.
- Wait 5-10 minutes.
- Choose a new cycle.
- Press on “Start”
- Run an empty load test to make sure that the Cabrio Washer has been reset.
We hope that you are now able to do Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Reset. If the issue is still not going away, then we recommend that you contact Whirlpool and they will help you. Does your washing machine make a loud sound? then check the solution here.
Please comment with your valuable suggestions and questions and we will be happy to answer.